Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kane and lynch dog days pre order....?

Options
  • 10-08-2010 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

has any one pre ordered this on the notion of getting exclusive in game content

• exclusive multiplayer map
    • exclusive guns
    • and stolen mask's
    seen it offered on the HMV website buts its in the UK so has anyone ordered it here in any store to be told of the pre order content
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

played the demo.. don't really know what to make of it.. its either this or mafia 2 that ill be buying..

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I finished the first one after hours of excruciating and horrible gameplay. Really don't know why I bothered to be honest. Have played the demo of the second one. It's an improvement but not by much for me.

The cover system is shockingly bad and feels really clumsy or something. The aiming is a big improvement on the original but honestly there's nothing about the demo that would really make me want to purchase this.

Maybe a rental but even then it really doesn't seem worth my time.

Advertisement