Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Employment law question

Options
  • 10-08-2010 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi I have been working for a large multinational for the past 10 years. Last September I was asked to step into a management role on a temp basis but it has been nearly a year now. I want to know if I have any rights to a permanent role as currently am still being paid in my older role. If I was to obtain the role permenatly it would make a difference of 20k pa. It's blatant exploitation but I seen it as a good learning experience at the time. What would your thoughts be ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Depends on your contract, but the answer is probably that you would be entitled to be paid for the work you are doing. Contact a solicitor.

Advertisement