Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] 2 Postgrads looking for one housemate in Galway

Options
  • 09-08-2010 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi 2 Postgrads one male one female, both 21, looking for one other to live with in Galway. Not adverse to a good social life but just want a place a bit quieter than usual college! May have to move in august due to demand and good places being taken up. Welcome guy or girl, and are looking for places right now!. Sorry for short notice. Message me or text to 0861551008
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 keanem6

Hey Michael, i'd b interested in joining up with you and your friend if your still looking for someone. Am pretty much in the same boat, doing a 1 year masters course in nuig and looking to try and get sorted with accomadation as soon as possible. message me back if ur still looking for some1.
    cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement