Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a phone?

Options
  • 09-08-2010 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭

I've never had an Android before but I've had my current phone for the last 20 months and I think a new one is in order.

The reason I want to go Android is the access to an app store. If I could afford one, I'd get an iPhone but Android seems to be a cheaper compromise.

I'd only have a budget of about €200 euro give or take and I'd be upgrading from an LG Viewty so the specs would need to be close to or better than it.

A keypad/keyboard would be preferable but I don't mind a touchscreen.

I would be using it for internet and email as well as text and calls so if you could recommend a network that offers cheap internet access on Prepay/Best of Both, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,
    Jack.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

I think you'll find Android isn't a compromise at all, I chose the HTC Desire over an iphone simply because it's a better phone and OS on almost every point.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

JustinOval wrote: »
    I think you'll find Android isn't a compromise at all, I chose the HTC Desire over an iphone simply because it's a better phone and OS on almost every point.
    Top of the line android isn't a compromise. A €200 one is.

Advertisement