Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Vet Please

Options
  • 08-08-2010 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

hey all il finally be getting my newfoundland pup in 61/2 weeks time and am hoping someone could reccommend a vet in the knocklyon/rathfarnham/templeogue/tallaght area that would be able to look after him when he grows into a little bear :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

If you're willing to travel a bit further I can recommend a good vet in Blackrock. PM me for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

id prefer somewhere closer in case i need to bring him to the vet in an emergency, thanks anyway vojera

anyone have any recommendations

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

id prefer somewhere closer in case i need to bring him to the vet in an emergency, thanks anyway vojera

anyone have any recommendations
    Hi i live in Rathfarnham and could not recommend mr john bainbridge in kenilworth square highly enough , he is the zoo vet and also features on tv3, he is part of the argyle bainbridge group in dundrum and kilmacud but i go to his kenilworth branch ( his home ) as you are sure to get him self there .;)

Advertisement