Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tried 2 new pubs last night the Bitter end and Bailey my god what a difference

Options
  • 08-08-2010 9:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

We were out last and said we would try places never been

I think the Bitter end has to be the worst pub in Limerick the crowd:eek:
    But on plus side i the bailey was nice if not very lively

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

The Bitter End is now classed as a "Pub" now. :eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I've never been in the Bitter End, obviously not missing much so...

I quite like the Bailey, I know it's not the busiest but the cocktails are delish and cheap.. woo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

The Bitter End is a terrible place. Someone took a shit in one of the urinals last night, disgusting. They seem to let anyone in there and don't even serve pints, i won't be heading back there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Ive been in rough london local pubs but they welcomed you once you show respect,in T.J Mexico and my god Bitter end was scum central last night

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I've never been in the Bitter End, obviously not missing much so...
    Keep it that way.
    I quite like the Bailey, I know it's not the busiest but the cocktails are delish and cheap.. woo!

The cocktails are waaaay nicer in Charlies, especially when the fit dark haired lad is making them

bigpink wrote: »
    Ive been in rough london local pubs but they welcomed you once you show respect,in T.J Mexico and my god Bitter end was scum central last night
    It's like that every night :P
    I walked in....
    walked straight back out and I havn't been back since!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

I thought the bitter end was a gay bar?? Didn't it used to have a rainbow flag or something?:confused:

The Bailey is a lovely place - lovely staff too :) The two bar staff had a good giggle as I tried asking for a list of cocktails for a group last Thurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭billox

Jigga wrote: »
    The Bitter End is a terrible place. Someone took a shit in one of the urinals last night, disgusting. They seem to let anyone in there and don't even serve pints, i won't be heading back there.
    ya thats a terrible pub i'd prefere to pay full price or even more for a drink rather then drink in that place
    I thought the bitter end was a gay bar?? Didn't it used to have a rainbow flag or something?:confused:
    it used to but it reopened under a new owner now its just a place for scum to drink in more or less

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The next train to Fail is now standing at Platform 9...

Thread locked. Expect yellow and red cards tomorrow afternoon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement