Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free DMSS camera app for iPhone - which ip camera compatible with mac!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 homelogic.ie

What you see on link is an app allowing you to log into DVR. DVR is made by Dahua security. To be able to do what' s on link you need a DVR and an analogue or MPX camera. It would be much easier to find a product if you could tell what you need a camera for?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭SeanPammer

What you see on link is an app allowing you to log into DVR. DVR is made by Dahua security. To be able to do what' s on link you need a DVR and an analogue or MPX camera. It would be much easier to find a product if you could tell what you need a camera for?

monitoring one room , one camera necessary , recording not necessary streaming capability is enough

I'm afraid I can't suggest anything matching your criteria. You will be lucky to find a second hand decent IP camera under €100.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Even using a cheap DVR the software will only be for windows.
    Even with webservers onboard most are only IE compatible.

koolkid wrote: »
    Even with webservers onboard most are only IE compatible.

Hmmm... I'm not a Mac expert but something like that may do the job
    http://www.zavio.com/product_f210a.htm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

The link below may be of interest. I don't think that what you are trying to do should be too difficult or expensive.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=8Bc89vAQ7tI

Advertisement