Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

infoTurtle comming to your shores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭AMPSound

So far, I like it. The Facebook page is great for interaction - by asking questions. Nice one there! ;)

Also, even without your site up yet, I clicked "Like". Major nice one there! ;)

Logo is cool! Assuming it is your own design - not a Google Image result for "Turtle on Computer". The text "InfoTurtle" would not go astray on the actual image though, just to keep it in our heads and stop us thinking that it is above mentioned Google Image result.

Keep us informed on when the site is launched and I think you will get a lot more feedback then. Look forward to seeing what you have created.

And good luck with the venture! ;)

Advertisement