Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops which sell NFL Goods in Washington DC ?

Options
  • 08-08-2010 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭

First time in Washington in September.

A big question for anybody who has been there. Each and every time I go to the US I pick up a lot of NFL merchandise. I was wondering if anybody could tell me of a good sporting goods shop which sells a wide range of NFL goods ?

Have you been DC ? Have you bought NFL Goods in a shop in DC ? If so, where ?

Thanks for all the help !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭TITAN #1

I bought a load of stuff in Football America....sorry just checked and it closed about 4 months ago.
    Every mall has a sports shop with NFL stuff though it will mostly be east coast teams.
    Wal-mart and JC Penny stock jerseys and tshirts.

TJ Maxx also have clothes though they are often last years jerseys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Champs, Sports Authority and Dicks Sporting Goods. You will find Champs downtown and the other two in Malls.

Advertisement