Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cabbage on HTC Hero putting sent messages in a separate thread in messaging app.

Options
  • 08-08-2010 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hey,

On my G1, cabbage puts all the messages I sent through Cabbage in the conversation I was replying to in my messaging app so I could see the full conversation. Now on my hero, Cabbage is putting all my sent messages into a new thread in my messaging app. So I have two threads for each contact (one with all the messages I receive and one with all the messages I send).

Anyone else experience this problem or know how to fix it? I have tried two different messaging apps (Handcent SMS and the default messaging app) and both act up the same.

Thanks a lot in advance.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement