Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic Conversion

Options
  • 08-08-2010 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭

Anyone have a rough estimate (and recommendations) on just the roofing aspects of this job. (Literally want it ready for flooring, pannelling, electrics etc. but only want the roof bit done at the moment.)

Semi D house with pitch roof.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dazzlermac

DWCommuter wrote: »
    Anyone have a rough estimate (and recommendations) on just the roofing aspects of this job. (Literally want it ready for flooring, pannelling, electrics etc. but only want the roof bit done at the moment.)

Semi D house with pitch roof.

Thanks.

wat part of the country u in???would roughly be between three and four grand for all the structure work,and have the attic ready for first fix of electrics etc......thats including materials and not including the stairs(the ope for the stairs would be cut in and ready for fitting of stairs)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

dazzlermac wrote: »
    wat part of the country u in???would roughly be between three and four grand for all the structure work,and have the attic ready for first fix of electrics etc......thats including materials and not including the stairs(the ope for the stairs would be cut in and ready for fitting of stairs)

In Kildare. Wouldn't need the stairs. Was thinking of just using the existing entrance that has a stira. But open to suggestions. I just want the space for a basic office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dazzlermac

DWCommuter wrote: »
    In Kildare. Wouldn't need the stairs. Was thinking of just using the existing entrance that has a stira. But open to suggestions. I just want the space for a basic office.

im in cork and unfortuantly i dont know anyone in that neck of the woods to reccommend.......ballpark would be 3-4K....hope it helps

Advertisement