Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC tonight

Options
  • 08-08-2010 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

anyone any bets?

Im far from an expert but Hughes seems massive odds to me at 13/8 or so to beat Almeida or am i way off?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭matt1958

I've €10 on Sonnen @ 4.50.. Only because i'm still :confused: and :mad: at the s**t Silva served up over in Abu Dhabi against Maia. He ran for like three four rounds and wouldnt fight Maia, 20 or so mins i'll never get back.

I wouldn't fancy Hughes tbh he hasnt had a decent fight in a long long time he was also fighting in Abu Dhabi it was a nothing fight put on because his opponent teaches the princes jiu-jitsu.. One of the Gracies cant think of his name..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

matt1958 wrote: »
    I've €10 on Sonnen @ 4.50.. Only because i'm still :confused: and :mad: at the s**t Silva served up over in Abu Dhabi against Maia. He ran for like three four rounds and wouldnt fight Maia, 20 or so mins i'll never get back.

I wouldn't fancy Hughes tbh he hasnt had a decent fight in a long long time he was also fighting in Abu Dhabi it was a nothing fight put on because his opponent teaches the princes jiu-jitsu.. One of the Gracies cant think of his name..

Stupid bet, Silva is gonna destroy Sonnen tonight, Sonnen has been trash talking all week and Silva is pissed, only thing thats in doubt is if he knocks him out cold in the first 2 minutes or beats the living crap out of him over the 5 rounds.

Apart from that there's some pretty tight fights tonight, can see Alemida taking Hughes over the 3 rounds.

Also Fitch & guida on points

scudzilla wrote: »
    Stupid bet, Silva is gonna destroy Sonnen tonight, Sonnen has been trash talking all week and Silva is pissed, only thing thats in doubt is if he knocks him out cold in the first 2 minutes or beats the living crap out of him over the 5 rounds.

Apart from that there's some pretty tight fights tonight, can see Alemida taking Hughes over the 3 rounds.

Also Fitch & guida on points

I won't mind hense im only putting €10 on it. Like i said im only going against him because of the complete and utter crap he served up over in Abu Dhabi if it turns out the way you think it will fair enough i'll lose €10 but i'll get too enjoy prob seeing the best fighter out there.. I win both ways??? ;)

I won't mind hense im only putting €10 on it. Like i said im only going against him because of the complete and utter crap he served up over in Abu Dhabi if it turns out the way you think it will fair enough i'll lose €10 but i'll get too enjoy prob seeing the best fighter out there.. I win both ways??? ;)

Best fighter? You must be confused, Shogun's injured ;)

scudzilla wrote: »
    Best fighter? You must be confused, Shogun's injured ;)

Thats your opinion your allowed too have it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

GET IN THERE HUGHES!!!

2/1 on Betfair in the end :D:D:D

WOW!!!! That was nice... Well done Kod-Box like i said too Scud its all opinions;)

delighted, my only big bet of the night and now i have money to play with on the other fights :D

Nice win, Hughes was awesome

really unlucky man...absolutely hammered him for 4.5 rounds :mad:

• Advertisement

Kod-box wrote: »
    really unlucky man...absolutely hammered him for 4.5 rounds :mad:

Ah balls... I fell asleep in the build up to Fitch's fight.. The fecking silly c**t, on yahoo it says he was 110 seconds:eek::mad: away from wininng then he goes and gets caught in a triangle aarrrgghhh.. It wasn't all talk from Sonnen after all he nearly did exactly what he said he would do..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Pre-lim fight beat my quad last night

I had :- Guida, Hughes, Fitch and Hazelett

:mad: at least I picked 9 from 11 winners for the fantasy league Scud ... thats matters more ;)

Advertisement