Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know irish store sells jsc cards or store using irish laser???

Options
  • 07-08-2010 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭

hi guys

i know its a long shot but does anyone know of an irish store online selling sat cards eg jsc sports. i have tried and failed with uk store to buy jsc with my irish laser using maestro as they only accept uk maestro!! my credit card is gone and dont want to get prepaid credit card.

any help appreciated as always

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Only place I can think of that sells cards is Satworld.ie but they don't do JSC cards and you must ring them first if using Laser (or cheque/PO).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,193 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Found an interesting way to get around this a few months ago when I only had a laser option :pac:.

I deposited the money I needed into my paddy power online account then withdrew it to my paypal account. Then paid satshop.tv from my paypal.

Sounds completely stupid but it worked :p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Found an interesting way to get around this a few months ago when I only had a laser option :pac:.

I deposited the money I needed into my paddy power online account then withdrew it to my paypal account. Then paid satshop.tv from my paypal.

Thats a great idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭irishchris

cheers great idea mate. now does anyone know of reasonable reliable online store that does jsc crad and accepts paypal;)

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭sob1467

irishchris wrote: »
    cheers great idea mate. now does anyone know of reasonable reliable online store that does jsc crad and accepts paypal;)

Check out Tech Digital on Ebay.

• Advertisement

ok did all the work of setting up account on paddy power and paypal and ebay to find out they will only let you change account and deposit max 50 euro!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭kkontour

I thought you deposit money to paypal from your bank account.

irishchris wrote: »
    ok did all the work of setting up account on paddy power and paypal and ebay to find out they will only let you change account and deposit max 50 euro!!:mad:

Who only lets you deposit €50? paddys?

Surely not? It's a gambling site.

Who only lets you deposit €50? paddys?

Surely not? It's a gambling site.

no i derpoesited 100 euro to my ppower account and then went to change to paypal but comes up only at that stage that i had more than the maximum 50 euro allowed to transfer to new payment and to deposit anything above back to laser account or to use it on bets and then i could change to paypal :mad:

I never got anything like that when I wanted to transfer €170 a while back. Probably because I regularly bet on the site.

You'll have to send €50 to your paypal then send the other €50 back to your bank account and then do a bank transfer to paypal which takes 2-5 days to get the money in your paypal account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭slegs

You can lodge money directly from your bank account to Paypal (3-5 days). You could also get a 3V prepaid credit card and pay Visa.

decided to go with the prepaid mastercard. costs 6 euro but will save with ryanair as well as you dont have to pay the 5 euro pp per flight crediit card charge if you have one. will pay for itself really :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

you can also use www.entropay.com - virtual visa debit card. You just register using your real Irish credit card / debit card or bank account and transfer whatever you want to spend on to your virtual card. They take a 4.95% cut off whatever you transfer across to the card, so not exactly a cheap option but it is handy at times.

Advertisement