Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First picture of Desire HD?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nekro Man

LOL @ the pic being taken by an Iphone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

UGhhhh...bottom part seems so long...hd2 is still much nicer...i dont like when phones have a screen and the big frame around it makes it look back...otherwise i want hard keys too...its annoying to press softkeys when u cant feel em...something like the menu call/end/back buttons should always be hardkeys

btw bad quality pic from the all mighty iPhone ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 droidman

UGhhhh...bottom part seems so long...hd2 is still much nicer...i dont like when phones have a screen and the big frame around it makes it look back...otherwise i want hard keys too...its annoying to press softkeys when u cant feel em...something like the menu call/end/back buttons should always be hardkeys

btw bad quality pic from the all mighty iPhone ;)

God help me but I'm a nit picker:) it might be lots of peple were taking pics and the reflection is just of an iphone taking a pic but a different camera or phone took this picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

droidman wrote: »
    God help me but I'm a nit picker:) it might be lots of peple were taking pics and the reflection is just of an iphone taking a pic but a different camera or phone took this picture?
    Nope.Definitely just the iphone 4 :pac:

Advertisement