Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Game sold out everywhere

Options
  • 07-08-2010 4:17pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭

In the midlands area. Went through 3 towns, Athlone Longford and Mullingar and everywhere I went the shops were completely sold out. Buying it now from the Blizzard store :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

They still have copies in Dublin, at 40€, they're €20 cheaper than the Blizzard store.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

alright yeah, 20 euro petrol money too to go get a copy. easier to buy online. downloading it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

ah cherry, i could have bought you a copy and posted it to you. probably would have arrived faster than downloading lol

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

downloaded it 2 hours ago :P got 30mb bb here naow. playing single player atm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Ehh Mullingar resident here, gamestop have tonnes of copies, both normal and special edition. I picked it up from there today for 45 euro

• Advertisement

that's not what they fcukin told me! though i was there on thursday, maybe they got more in. they didnt tell me when they were getting more in though. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Ah ok, I can't speak for the Thursday. As soon as you walk in the door there is a stand with the games on it and a promotional thingiemajig :P

I was annoyed at first because all the game boxes seemed bad quality print, smudged and uneven etc, was very happy to hand it in to be given a shiny, plastic wrapped brand new SC2

Happy playing anyway ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

Ye missed the SC2 Boat cherry !! *waves*

Add me when you get online for cyber. Tyrant Code: 771

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭SK1979

Seems to be sold out in HMV Pavillions.

Picked it up in Gamestop though (in Pavillions too). €45 unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,638 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

downloaded it 2 hours ago :P got 30mb bb here naow. playing single player atm
    Market penetration on BB is bad in Ireland, but when you do have it, goodness :eek: thats 2x as fast as mine and Im on the good connection.

• Advertisement
Advertisement