Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Dates for Next Year

Options
  • 07-08-2010 2:08pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 128 ✭✭

All,

Can I just check with those clubs that have competition dates from Janurary onwards that they have booked for shoots, booking the weekend for the IV and hoping to check the dates so there is no collision before the calendar meeting as it has to me moved from our previous slot.

Cheers.

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

Hey Mick,

We in UL havent booked our hall yet... But ours is usually the end of March/Beginning of April...

Robo

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭cailinardthair

Ours would be the same weekend as the nationals!! that would be in march

• Registered Users Posts: 9 davaloha

maynooth is on the 4th of december, got it sorted at the UL IV in april and emailed in, just waiting for the calendar to be updated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 olymacfoogal

Hi all,

I know DCU is on the 13th of December from the Calender but nothing else is up past December.

NUIG is on the 5th of February. Is the info for other clubs up somewhere?

yeah the dates are up and out, they just havent updated the calendar yet but here they are

Nov 13 DCU
    Nov 27 DKIT (Provisionaly, if they can't get the hall it'll be April 2)
    Dec 4 Maynooth
    Feb 5 NUIG
    Mar 19 GMIT
    Apr 9 UL (Finals)

carlow havent given in a date as of yet but if i hear anything ill post it up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 olymacfoogal

Thanks for that. Is there a UCD IV?
    This is from their website:
    IV dates

Sept 25, 2010
    UCD 6th November
    DCU 13th November

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭ruiner

UCD and Dun Laoghaire are set for the first weekend in November.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

I think UCD has been changed to an IV - stand to be corrected though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 golden_siren

Unfortuantely the new webmasters do not yet have access to full website. For now the only place the new IAAA calendar is held is here:
    http://archery.ie/site/index.php/calendar/

wait, if UCD are an IV now doesnt that mean that there are too many IVs for UL to hold the finals?

• Advertisement

Can we get some clarification on who has IV'S, the student championship, and the open please! I was under the impression that UCD had the open, and NUIM had the student championship. which left DCU, NUIG, DKIT, Carlow IT, GMIT and UL for the IV's

Ive sent an email out to all the colleges!! please look at as soon as you can!

yeah NUIM werent meant to be an IV but then when carlow didnt put in a date we were put down as an IV to cover. No idea about UCD though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tiddlypeeps

I have asked a few times when that hall is available for the IT Carlow competition but have yet to receive an answer, they are doing some construction on the hall later in the year so they aren't sure if we can have it the same time as last year. I'll let people know as soon as I have a date.

How do I let the colleges know that I'm now the person to contact in IT Carlow for anything archery related?

If you just send an email to the different clubs giving them your email and they will use that one to contact ye. Otherwise just leave a message on the facebook of the diferent clubsand it should get through although the email is the best option.
    Maynooth is archery@nuimsu.com in case you don't have it.

I have asked a few times when that hall is available for the IT Carlow competition but have yet to receive an answer, they are doing some construction on the hall later in the year so they aren't sure if we can have it the same time as last year. I'll let people know as soon as I have a date.

How do I let the colleges know that I'm now the person to contact in IT Carlow for anything archery related?

If you post your email up here or send it to the various colleges! that should do!!

I'm having trouble finding emails for all the colleges so ill send it to who i can, and post it here hopefully i won't miss any messages that are too important.

archery.itcarlow@gmail.com

I have this list from last year but i aint sure how accurate it is anymore seen as i had to change the carlow one just now but if there are any differences sure we can change it no bother.

NUIM Archery Club <archery@nuimsu.com>

DCU Archery Club <archery@redbrick.dcu.ie>
    GMIT Archery Club <gmitarcheryclub@gmail.com>
    Carlow IT Archery Club <archery.itcarlow@gmail.com>
    DIT Archery Club <ditarchery@gmail.com>
    NUIG Archery Club <archery@clubs.nuigalway.ie>
    LIT Archer <philmire@gmail.com>
    RCSI Archery Club <rcsiarchery@gmail.com>
    UL Archery Club <ularchery@gmail.com>
    UCD Archery Club <ucd.archery@yahoo.co.uk>
    DKIT Archery Club <taraswoo@hotmail.com>

Cheers, thanks a mill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

I've updated the contact address for Carlow here as well.

Any other clubs that need updating there just let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Bullzi

The DKIT IV has been cancelled for next week, this news has been passed around just clarifying for anyone who aint sure. Instead there is an outdoor shoot in april time 2011.

Advertisement