Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And I thought they were for warding off bad things....

Options
  • 07-08-2010 4:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭

So Foil hats don't stop bad things from happening?

I have been mislead with poor information all my life!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Sounds like you've been foiled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

What the **** is this. I clicked on this thread hoping for something interesting and i'm confronted with this sh*t? F*ck you OP you've ruined my whole f*cking day. I woke up knowing this day wold be ****ty but you've completely covered my day in **** with your **** thread.

*****!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Surely to be truly effective the tinfoil hat would have to cover the entire head like a veil ?

Some might even maintain this doesnt go far enough and whats needed is a tinfoil burqua

But thats just getting silly TBH

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

karlog wrote: »
    What the **** is this. I clicked on this thread hoping for something interesting and i'm confronted with this sh*t? F*ck you OP you've ruined my whole f*cking day. I woke up knowing this day wold be ****ty but you've completely covered my day in **** with your **** thread.

*****!!!!!

*hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Amateurs, you want the tin foil hat to be hidden in the lining of a baseball cap.

EMF Protective Clothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

This information is going straight to my lawyer...false advertising, y'know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Lust4Life wrote: »
    So Foil hats don't stop bad things from happening?

I have been mislead with poor information all my life!

Part of the problem is that many wearers take them off while reading the Daily Mail, thus allowing a window of opportunity for attackers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Isn't that Run_to_the_hill's site ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

I can't see them warding off lightning too well in all honesty

Advertisement