Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone heard about how the music industry is controlled by Evil Force's

Options
  • 06-08-2010 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I found this vid on youtube and found it very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE

Would love to know what other people think on this topic?

I have a lot of knowledge about the NWO and all of it's plans, but I want to know has anybody else really thought about certain genre's of music and it's impact to unsuspecting ears?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

another rhianna jay-z illuminati thing yeah?
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055821793

Pretty much everythign you could consider is posted in this thread or at least most of what i have said on that topic anyway.
    But i never get tired looking into it ether.Mind control is very interesting to me or any form there of

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Sure didn't you know that everybody in a position of power are evil, and they got to that position by sacrificing baby's.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Markrobertmcg

Thanks Torakx for the link, I will check it out soon. Mind control is very interesting to me too but also very worrying. I think that a lot of people just don't reaise how powerful your sub concious mind really is and how much control people in the music/TV/entertainment industry have over you if you let them.

I don't think everybody in high power positions are evil that's just too ignorant to assume Pirate. But there sure is a lot of selfish people with no morals that's for sure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Sure didn't you know that everybody in a position of power are evil, and they got to that position by sacrificing baby's.

:rolleyes:

I found this vid on youtube and found it very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE

Would love to know what other people think on this topic?

I have a lot of knowledge about the NWO and all of it's plans, but I want to know has anybody else really thought about certain genre's of music and it's impact to unsuspecting ears?

Excellent Post. I have just finished watching all ten of the videos and they are seriously thought provoking. So thought provoking infact I feel compelled to post the remaining 9 videos for anybody else who would like to watch them hope you don't mind:)

Part2

Part3

Part4

Part5

Part6

Part7

Part8

Part9

Part10

They make alot of presumptions about the illuminatti and satan but the material otherwise is pretty good.

Torakx wrote: »
    They make alot of presumptions about the illuminatti and satan but the material otherwise is pretty good.

True, they do, but I would agree with you the material itself is really interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

The whole Michael Jackson thing is interesting.

• Advertisement

Zombienosh wrote: »
    The whole Michael Jackson thing is interesting.

Very interesting and so is the part about DMX.

I'm glad you liked it guys. The Vid is very well put together and even though it is obviously made by a person with Islamic beliefs I still feel as though it is not a biased video towards our western culture which is good. I will also state that I am a catholic christian but have previously lived in a muslim country for nearly a year and have studied and read the Quran so that last statement is not a go at Islam. People need to WAKE UP and be more open minded in every way. I thought it was an excellent vid and I've taken a lot from it...I don't wanna sound cheesy but I've been listening to more positive music and watching less nonsense on tv the last two weeks and I'm in a much better mood all round. Try it, unplug from the box and delete your mind numbing subliminal tracks, it may be healthy for you! Good job on posting the rest of the vids wake up :cool: Gonna go look for DMX's new material before he gets bumped off!!!!!!

I'm glad you liked it guys. The Vid is very well put together and even though it is obviously made by a person with Islamic beliefs I still feel as though it is not a biased video towards our western culture which is good. I will also state that I am a catholic christian but have previously lived in a muslim country for nearly a year and have studied and read the Quran so that last statement is not a go at Islam. People need to WAKE UP and be more open minded in every way. I thought it was an excellent vid and I've taken a lot from it...I don't wanna sound cheesy but I've been listening to more positive music and watching less nonsense on tv the last two weeks and I'm in a much better mood all round. Try it, unplug from the box and delete your mind numbing subliminal tracks, it may be healthy for you! Good job on posting the rest of the vids wake up :cool:

It is very well put together he seems to have put a lot time into it, some of the material is really really interesting the stuff about Eminem, Jackson & DMX especially. We obviously know that not all musicians are bogeys and part of the plan or whatever and some of the analysis of the symbolic satanic meanings would be personal to him which I suppose he is entitled to. I like to focus more on the video footage, interviews and song lyrics he did a really good job with all of that.
    Gonna go look for DMX's new material before he gets bumped off!!!!!!
    :D

Not sure if I should be smiling about that comment as he seems like a totally changed man, something would appear to have really freaked him out to change his ways hopefully for the better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."

Hunter S Thomspon.

Should of posted these last night in the interest of fairness because its a misconception that the entire music establishment is corrupt. There are many artist's putting a different message out there like 2Pac & Nas both very anti-illuminati, 2pacs last album before he was shot was called the Don Killiluminati if I remember correctly.

Anyways here are 2 examples our very own RíRá is kickin the truth and one from Nas aswell.

Good lyrics from Ri-Ra never heard that before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Audiomad

Hidden means in songs are all around us and most of it comes from the biggest artist's

Guns and roses

Civil War
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1fHxPY3TJo

sympathy for the devil
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQn1k9WPeLM

since I don't have you "must watch : demon"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYOYlqOitDA

even welcome to the jungle as a title does not mean much but if you've heard the speech from George Bush snr talking how the nwo follow's the rules of law and not the rules of the jungle its makes a bit more sense.

in fact Gun's n Roses songs are full of lyrics that need to be seen.

Rain means war "Bring the rain"
    Illuminati means enlightened ones or chosen ones
    Umbrella could mean protected from whats to come.

If you are also wondering why would music artists talk about this stuff some would be to let people know about it all but in most cases these artists come from poor families and they been picked to use these lyrics would be a better option for them than going back to a poor life.

Most artists today don't even write their own songs / raps, writers do!

WakeUp wrote: »
    Should of posted these last night in the interest of fairness because its a misconception that the entire music establishment is corrupt. There are many artist's putting a different message out there like 2Pac & Nas both very anti-illuminati, 2pacs last album before he was shot was called the Don Killiluminati if I remember correctly.

I've never heard of this artist RiRa, the lyrics are impressive. I'll be keeping an eye out for him/them.....No pun intended....

It's very true that not all artist's and record label's are currupt and the same goes for people in high power positions. Tupac was born a revolutionary and black activist because both his parents were key members of the Black Panthers. Tupac was rapping about the illuminati after he was released from prison on false charge's that were orchestrated by the feds and the cia. The CIA used the same tactics on the Black Panthers when they locked up and killed many of his family and friends. I recently found a website called http://napoleonoutlawed.com/ and it is a guy who used to run with tupac now turned muslim, it's got some pretty interesting stuff on there too. His Bio is pretty good.

Good thread wake up

I've never heard of this artist RiRa, the lyrics are impressive. I'll be keeping an eye out for him/them.....No pun intended....

It's very true that not all artist's and record label's are currupt and the same goes for people in high power positions. Tupac was born a revolutionary and black activist because both his parents were key members of the Black Panthers. Tupac was rapping about the illuminati after he was released from prison on false charge's that were orchestrated by the feds and the cia. The CIA used the same tactics on the Black Panthers when they locked up and killed many of his family and friends. I recently found a website called http://napoleonoutlawed.com/ and it is a guy who used to run with tupac now turned muslim, it's got some pretty interesting stuff on there too. His Bio is pretty good.

Good thread wake up

Tis your thread Mark Im just contributing good stuff outta you:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Audiomad wrote: »
    Hidden means in songs are all around us and most of it comes from the biggest artist's

Guns and roses

Civil War
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1fHxPY3TJo

sympathy for the devil
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQn1k9WPeLM

since I don't have you "must watch : demon"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYOYlqOitDA

even welcome to the jungle as a title does not mean much but if you've heard the speech from George Bush snr talking how the nwo follow's the rules of law and not the rules of the jungle its makes a bit more sense.

Rain means war "Bring the rain"
    Illuminati means enlightened ones or chosen ones
    Umbrella could mean protected from whats to come.

If you are also wondering why would music artists talk about this stuff some would be to let people know about it all but in most cases these artists come from poor families and they been picked to use these lyrics would be a better option for them than going back to a poor life.

Most artists today don't even write their own songs / raps, writers do!

Sympathy for the Devil was originally done by The Rolling Stones.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathy_for_the_devil
    But you knew that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Audiomad wrote: »

Guns and roses

The fact that someone sees any depth never mind hidden subtle depth to the music of guns and roses is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

fontanalis wrote: »
    Sympathy for the Devil was originally done by The Rolling Stones.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathy_for_the_devil
    But you knew that.
    Indeed. And Since I Don't Have You is originally a Skyliners song from 1958. To be fair, most people don't seem to know that. Though the Guns & Roses "The Spaghetti Incident?" album consisting entirely of cover versions (as well as previous cover versions of the song) should be a bit of a giveaway...

I rather prefer the Art Garfunkel version myself. You'll find it on his "Fate For Breakfast" album from 1979. Album's a bit iffy but Louis Shelton's production is, as usual, nice and crisp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 cristoff07

great post mark

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

The videos are compelling and entertaining, but I think perhaps that's all there is to it.

The music industry is corrput and always was, and artists always like messin' with subliminal stuff.

Advertisement