Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Please Help* Place to stay in London (Hotels/Hostels/Anything)

Options
  • 06-08-2010 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hey Guys,

I just found out I have to be in London from the 26th-31st of this month, and I'm have awful trouble trying to find somewhere decent to stay that isn't too expensive..

I'm a young student, and I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions? Preferably central/east London, and a hotel, but I would consider anything as long as it was safe to leave luggage there..

I could stretch to about €140/150, but obviously anything under that would be brilliant..

I'd appreciate any help I can get!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Thats UK bank holiday weekend - you might struggle with a booking anywhere. Try laterooms.com or maybe try a bit further out of town with good public transport connections.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 jme467

flikflak wrote: »
    Thats UK bank holiday weekend - you might struggle with a booking anywhere. Try laterooms.com or maybe try a bit further out of town with good public transport connections.

Ah...that's certainly a spanner in the works :\
    I've tried that site, and it seems to have some decent information, thanls for that :)

Anyone else have any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

jme467 wrote: »
    Ah...that's certainly a spanner in the works :\
    I've tried that site, and it seems to have some decent information, thanls for that :)

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Feel free to ask or pm with any queries, rate coming in at £90 for your dates or £99 with breakfast.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63730141&highlight=forum#post63730141

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

I found http://www.ebookers.ie good recently when looking for somewhere in London. It's a bitch trying to find reasonable hotel prices during july/august in London

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

www.easyhotel.com

They are owned by Easy group (of Easyjet) and the hotels are a bit like the airline, maid service and using the TV and wifi and stuff costs extra but the overall bed rate is cheap and if you only plan to use the hotel to crash overnight then it may suit your needs.

They have several locations in london as far as I know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement