Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search function not working?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

It seems that Search isn't working for me. In Firefox I keep getting a blank screen if I use the drop down search function, type in a word and press "Go." The same thing is happening if I click on "Advanced Search." In Internet Explorer I'm getting "The Page Cannot be Displayed" screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I have no idea what this crazy bitch is on about! :pac:

No seriously, search ain't workin'. This happened before didn't it?

Can yoo fix it:

pretty_please_cat.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

The search is working grand for me. Only thing is I can't check my threads and the thanked posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

It was my fault, typo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭thebourke

anybody having problems searching in boards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,540 ✭✭✭Allinall

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭thebourke

search in google.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement