Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48 Hour Film Sprint

Options
  • 06-08-2010 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

Have taken part in a few of the Fastforward 24 film festivals in the past and they've always been fun. So looking forward to getting a team together for this.

http://www.phizzfest.ie/Events/phizzfilm.html
    Date: Thursday 09th Sept - Saturday 11th Sept
    Time: 7pm opening night
    Title: ‘WRITE SHOOT CHOP WRAP & ROLL
    a film in 48hours’
    Description: Get together your cast, crew and anything else you need to make a film, register online and check-in on the opening night, 7pm Thursday 09th Sept.
    To ensure creative originality teams will draw three random phizzfilm tasks on the opening night; a line of dialogue, a scenario and a prop. These elements must be evident in any way within the completed film in order to complete the challenge.
    Completed films will be screened 48hours later to a public audience and judging panel.
    Individuals are also welcome. If you have no team approach the phizzfilm crew on the opening night and we will arrange to put you together with other individuals to make a team in order to compete. In this case there is no need to register through email but just to show up.

It's easy to enter.
    E-mail - film@phizzfest.ie - with the Team Name, Team Member’s Names and Member’s Roles (4 persons per team recommended).
    Or just show up at 7pm on opening night and sign up.

Meeting Point: 2nd Floor, Phibsboro Tower, Dublin7.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

*whistle*

i'll be up for this, i'm on break and can arrange to come home the first week of september to do this and see family etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Bump!

Anyone interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

I really wanted to do this, but I'm not free for a few hours each day! Eeep!

Have you managed to find a crew and equipment yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Just the 2 of us so far. Equipment shouldn't be an issue.

May find more people on the night.

Advertisement