Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars what is the attraction?

Options
  • 06-08-2010 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Star Wars what is the attraction?- that is all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

It has good trolls in it, well worth a watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

onekoolkat wrote: »

http://www.tamaleaver.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/darth_history.jpg

That is why :rolleyes:

“I find your lack of faith disturbing.” OP:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

I was born a jedi and knowing where my people came from is important to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Well I can't speak for everyone personally but I've been interested in the treacherous world of high-level politics and taxation of trade routes ever since I was a small boy. SW gives me that fix I need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

Is Star Trek different to Star Wars? I know Chris Pine is in the first....thats as much as i know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

bonerm wrote: »
    Well I can't speak for everyone personally but I've been interested in the treacherous world of high-level politics and taxation of trade routes ever since I was a small boy. SW gives me that fix I need.

Don't forget the old republic bailing out the banking clan after they overinvested and created a false economy on super weapons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Don't forget the old republic bailing out the banking clan after they overinvested and created a false economy on super weapons.

Nobody could have seen the crisis in the economy. The value of Death Stars had been going up and up for several years prior to the Battle of Yavin and showed no signs of abating.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭mikhail

bonerm wrote: »
    Nobody could have seen the crisis in the economy. The value of Death Stars had been going up and up for several years prior to the Battle of Yavin and showed no signs of abating.
    And who can forget the theory that the rebellion was started and financed by the construction industry to drive up demand for those very superweapons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

Explosions and light swords that go swoosh.

Advertisement