Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANCELED Cork Casuals Saturday August 7th

Options
  • 06-08-2010 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

EDIT EDIT: Hang on sorry, I wont be running these tomorrow. Fate intervened and I'm able to make it to Dublin for the Inferno. Any Cork people interested in heading up, give me a shout!

I wasn't sure if I'd be around this weekend, but now that I am if any of yee Cork boyos want to come over for some games tomorrow make your interest known.
    1600 in my apartment suit anyone?
    And if you know any SF players bring them along too sure =)

EDIT: Also, Inferno 11 is on this weekend, so you should totally go to that if you can! If not, my gaf is here for you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

But Inferno?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

i cant go inferno so ill be there sairus, ty for the heads up on text

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I cant go to Inferno either, so this is my just as awesome replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Wait, hang on! I just realised I can make it up to the Inferno! (Japanese lesson was moved to Sunday) I'm going to head up to Dublin instead of these casuals.
    I'm sorry for the sudden reversal, it's pretty assholish for anyone who has seen this thread already. Anyone who was thinking of going to this casuals though you should come up to Dublin with me! =D
    I'll run another set of casuals next week to make up for it. =D
    If anyone else wants to host some tomorrow, feel free!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Locking to prevent further confusion.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement