Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Builder Recommendations - Waterford Area

Options
  • 06-08-2010 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Hi,

Firstly, if this is the incorrect place for this, please let me know and I'll hop it straight away :)

I have recently bought a house a short distance outside Waterford city. It's a very old, 3 bedroom cottage. We are looking to renovate the current house and add an extension out the back. What we do have:

1. An architect
    2. Planning Permission Drawings - which are not final
    3. A Budget

Because I didn't grow up in this area, I'm at the disadvantage of not knowing people who are plumbers, builders, electricians etc. This might be a good thing, because I can just ask for quotes and make a decision according to the good advice I've gotten already.

If anyone has any recommendations of builders/tradesmen etc in the Waterford city/county area, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

A

Comments

Advertisement