Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for singer/drummer for a metal band in cork

Options
  • 06-08-2010 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

We've already got a guitarist and bassist and are looking to get performing as soon as possible. We're looking for anyone aged between 16 - 25, lives in or with easy access to the city. Although we're only looking for a singer, if you can play guitar as well, that's a huge bonus. Pm me here, or post , and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭eoindrummer

What class of metal would you be playing. I've been in quite a few metal bands myself and have good gigging experience, but I'd like to know what's what!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

We won't be settling for any genre in particular, we both enjoy playing many genres of music, and for us to settle on one would be a waste of our time. So we're not going to stick with just one metal genre.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭eoindrummer

Well then, who would be your main influences then? Just to get a rough idea?

I'm into all kinds of stuff. I suppose if we're talking metal, some of my favourites would be Tool, Killing Joke, Rammstein, Metallica to a degree, and plenty others, the guitarist is the same, adding in Iron maiden and Dio.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Kemper

I know the post is a bit old by now, but are you guys still lookin for a singer?

• Advertisement

I am, but unfortuntely I'm in limerick, so I'd be looking for limerick singer's and drummers

Advertisement