Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti Tragus Piercing

Options
  • 06-08-2010 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi

I am looking to get an anti tragus piercing. Just wondering if anyone has one and if so how sore is it/healing time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Got it. I found it sore.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

Emmaboo, the Antitragus shouldn't be any sorer than any other part of the rim or shell of the ear. It goes without saying that your piercer shouldn't go near it with a gun. Personal recommendation would be a 16g blade and a 8mm long, bent (for comfort) barbell. Rings take too long to heal and from experience I've found straight bars are not as comfortable.
    If done properly, discomfort should be minimal, as for healing time, initial discomfort(I don't like the word pain) should only last a few day's, it's touchable within a week or two and full healing 3 -6 months.

Advertisement