Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here watch controversial tv freeview

Options
  • 06-08-2010 12:08am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

Just dropped in here for a look and was curious about whether any of you here watch controversial tv... Some of the alleged conspiracys on there are mindblowing... Almost everything seems to be a conspiracy:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

I have yeah some good shows on it actually. I don’t have a satellite dish anymore I have NTL and the channel isn’t available I don’t think on any of their packages. Maybe I’m wrong about that but I don’t have it anyways. After you reminding me off it I went looking for a link and found this.

http://www.edgemediatv.com/

It doesn’t show the complete listings only some programs are shown. Some are better than none though. Will add this link to the CT resource thread. Good shout by the way.:)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

Since few seem to watch the above channel, where do ye source the information on these theories - books or What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Yeah, It's called edge media tv, it's pretty good but it gets pretty repetitious, if I see Jim Corr on it again ima freak out :D. There is a petition going on at the moment to save it actually, it's about to be shut down as it is not self sustaining.

It's Free Channel 200, for anyone who didn't know.

artieanna wrote: »
    Since few seem to watch the above channel, where do ye source the information on these theories - books or What?

The theories are sent to us through the mind interdimensionally by the pleiadians. :D

The link resource on this forum has a lot of good links to look at it. There is plenty of information available then you can decide what to belive and what not to belive after looking through it. Same goes for the internet you just have decide whats beliveable and what isn't. To be honest I dont think I've ever read a book totally dedicated to CT's you got any good ones yourself? You will see it all here though very little doesnt get discussed / talked about tis an education in many ways whatever side of the fence you happen to be on)

• Advertisement

Yeah, It's called edge media tv, it's pretty good but it gets pretty repetitious, if I see Jim Corr on it again ima freak out :D. There is a petition going on at the moment to save it actually, it's about to be shut down as it is not self sustaining.

It's Free Channel 200, for anyone who didn't know.

Where is the petition? Is it freeview on Sky because I have NTL....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

There is a petition going on at the moment to save it actually, it's about to be shut down as it is not self sustaining.

They need money then, not poxy signatures.

WakeUp wrote: »
    Where is the petition? Is it freeview on Sky because I have NTL....

Free sky 200 mate. Rescue edge http://www.edgemediarescue.co.uk/

Yup, thats what I meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭FREETV

Just dropped in here for a look and was curious about whether any of you here watch controversial tv... Some of the alleged conspiracys on there are mindblowing... Almost everything seems to be a conspiracy:eek:
    It has been going now for a couple of years as far as I remember. I have watched it a few times because it was entertainment when I was bored when there were no good movies on the FTA sat. However I never took it seriously as a lot of it is far out man as they would say, however Rich Planet Starship is interesting to watch. Personally, I have never seen any aliens, ghosts, ufos yet so I cannot either say with certainty whether they exist or not and keep an open mind. As regards NWO and a fake alien invasion, FEMA death camps, 2012 that to me seems to be utter and complete bull****. I certainly wouldn't bring those subjects up in normal conversation outside of boards if I were you or people would be mocking you and wondering were you losing your minds guys and gals. Keep an open mind though, maybe and I am saying maybe, just maybe we are not alone. People are thinking of raiding Area 51 and S4 in Nevada from what I have read on Youtube, they would be decimated in ten seconds flat by use of deadly force, who knows what types of secret weapons they have there underground. :D

Rich Planet Starship is also shown on Fridays at 8PM on the Showcase channel on FTA satellite on Astra 28.2E. Interesting and entertaining stuff, whether it is true or not and Richard D Hall, the Presenter takes it very seriously. :)

• Advertisement

I assume that it costs about a million pounds Sterling or so a year to rent out a transponder frequency channel on Astra 28.2E? Wages and other production costs, parties, food, drink, canteen facilities etc or the staff of Edge Media? On another note, does anyone actually have any irrefutable proof that aliens or ebes exist, ghosts, life after death, heaven and hell, parallel universes for instance?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

Aam well I wouldn't discuss any of the stuff on controv tv with many people, some items, well, a bit far fetched and others are really interesting.

Really makes you think and question stuff like vaccines, banking systems, 911

Its a point of view we never get to see on regular media..

Its a point of view we never get to see on regular media..

According their site they broadcast on Sky Digital too. Surely thats regular media?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Is it on freesat

Hootanany wrote: »
    Is it on freesat

Sky channel 200 too according to their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

This channel has been off air for the past couple of days. They say its technical problems, but i did notice the last week or so a segment asking for donations to keep the channel on air. Are they gone bust ? (or perhaps something more sinister ? :D )

Advertisement