Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Looking for people to live with us - Rathmines and Kevin Street area

Options
  • 06-08-2010 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Me and my friend are looking for people to rent a house with for the college year, we are both males, 18 and going into first year of college, i am going to dit kevin, and my friend stephen is going to dit rathmines, we were looking to get a 3 or 4 bedroom house at around 80 to 100 a week, we have already been looking for houses nd are going up to dublin 12th of august for viewings, nd to meet whoever is interested in renting with us! smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 alloon10

hey interested lads. 2nd year student goin to college just around corner from kevin street nice area

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Frank44959

k do u have a facebook page u cud send me a link, cos tis easier to contact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 alloon10

ya its alloon10@gmail.com or Alan Treacy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 repeatLC

hey id def be interested! will be going into 1st yr in RCSI n am looking to share a house with other 1st yrs!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 nu-g 2008

Well Frank , il be moving back up to Dublin this year for 3rd year,lived in Rathmines last year , was great craic.There is definitely me anyway and my good mate who i lived with last yr will prob move up too but he is still in the states so im not 100 % sure.Im in Aungier street btw.Ive looked at a load of 3 and 4 even 5 bed houses around rathmines,ranelagh,harolds cross and south circular.Add me on facebook there , just search Cormac Nugent , in a red top in the profiler

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement