Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway - place that teaches tennis on Saturdays?

Options
  • 05-08-2010 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Have this sudden interest to learn tennis. But have freetime only on weekends! Any options? I have to start as a complete beginner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭amz5

I'd imagine the Galway Lawn Tennis Club would be your best option. You could get individual lessons there at any time on any day. Group lessons might be a bit more difficult to find - especially as an adult. I know they do a "club night" on a Tuesday or Wednesday and a lot of beginners try that out...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

james00x wrote: »
    Have this sudden interest to learn tennis. But have freetime only on weekends! Any options? I have to start as a complete beginner
    Rules are basic enough, keep it over the net and inside certain white lines. Other than that it's practice, practice, practice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 james00x

I know the rules, but tests all I know! :( thanks guys, I will check the tennis club in salthill out!

Advertisement