Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for battery under stairs light

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 tmcdlk

I think this is what your looking for.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4280046.htm

I think heatons also sell the JML lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

Homebase (and, I think) B&Q sell LED battery operated lights in packs of 4 with batteries. They give quite a good light and stick onto smooth surfaces. You press on the lens to turn them on and off. From memory I think they are less than €20. Can't remember what they're called.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Thanks, will check out those places.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,773 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

The 2 euro store also often have the small ones in packs of 2 or 3 for 2 euros. I have one in the bathroom cabinet, it's fine. IKEA also had them last time I was out, for a higher price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Hi all,

I got a really bright rolson battery led block light (see below)for 16.50 incl. batteries in Maplins, it lights up a large area unlike those little 2 euro ones.

large_61770_72dpi.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement