Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satsklep - Cyfra cards change

Options
  • 05-08-2010 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭

I have had contact with Satsklep this morning and it seems that Cyfra has terminated some of the deals they had for certain Cyfra cards. A quick glance at the website will reveal that about 4 cards are no longer available. I expect the site to be updated in the near future. One of the deals is that full package cards for both SD and HD are no longer available on a one year sub - new deal requires 18 months.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Interesting. I hope they do update it soon as I need to make final decisions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Supercatic4

Thanks for the info Redout, worth holding fire for a while then.

Not in a major hurry as I have a season ticket for my local club, we are playing home first weekend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

Just received my hd sports/movies cyfra card this morning, havent been home to check it yet but where does this leave me?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Thanks for the info Redout, worth holding fire for a while then.

Not in a major hurry as I have a season ticket for my local club, we are playing home first weekend!!

The card you wanted for the footie is still available according to the website so you should be fine should you order it.
    Superfin wrote: »
    Just received my hd sports/movies cyfra card this morning, havent been home to check it yet but where does this leave me?

Again you also should be fine an you have the same card.

Advertisement