Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for AEG

Options
  • 05-08-2010 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Looking for any AEG really. i would love a g36C because i've heard so much good about them, but i will consider others.

preferably good nick, but anything considered.

Anything around €100 is my limit. 150 is too high.

Thanks,
    Avose
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

Ill sell you an M4 for 100,comes with

paint job

330 round mag

battery

charger

original box

user manual

cleaning rod to dislodge stuck BB's

i can include a rail for 5 euro

its 4 months old only been used twice

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Avose

well i might consider it...:P
    I dont really like M4 aeg's nevermind painted ones.
    Could you upload some pics please? :D

Bump

here you are,the only parts painted are parts i made sure you can change,itll take like 20 euro to get a better handguard and stock.

28629_129058917105821_1000000514181.jpg?t=1280855901

what make is it and why are you selling? does everything work fine? any problems (even minor since you got it)? FPS? hop up working fine?
    btw, i thought it would be badly painted, like camo colours, but you did a good job and it looks great.

• Advertisement

Im selling because i have a job and im trying to get a Masada with the money,but im down by 100 and my friends dad cant hold the masada for me any longer so i need to sell it as quick as possible

Its an SRC

everything is perfect no lag time between pulling the trigger and the launch of BB's

No problems that i have noticed,the feed from the BB's can cut out sometimes but thats the mag,another mag wont have the same problem

last time i checked it was firing at like 307-310 FPS

there are no dents or cracks or loose parts,the charging handle works perfectly,stock extends and clicks into place easily and doesnt wobble around

Hop up is in perfect condition and hasnt been touched since bought

Thanks,people dont like it on boards but i havent seen them break their backs to do a paint job of any design or color,im currently doing tiger stripe and digital blocks. :D

ok ill buy it. to pms

Awesome.

Advertisement