Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

final cut Pro HELP

Options
  • 05-08-2010 8:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all I need some help. I have Final Cut Pro and I need some one to give me some bacic lessons in how to use it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Look up some videos on youtube and also just mess with it yourself. It's pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it

• Registered Users Posts: 11 EoinOhA

I posted this on my blog a while back. Good place for you to start I'd say. Also check out www.egomotion.net and www.creativecow.net.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DOMO 475

THANKS GUYS FOR THE ADVICE, I REALLY APRECIATE IT. I'M A BIT OF A DYNASORE WITH COMPUTERS. PROBABLY CAN'T SPELL EITHER.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Ahbegob

you should go to the apple website. There's a forum on all of the Apple software. You will find many threads on FCP- loads of advice about every aspect of FCP

The manual that came with the software is quite good- there are tutorials in it to help you practice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fujian90

Ratchet mechanism is often used in the reducer of the casting crane. This paper uses Pro/ENGINEER software to create the ratchet mechanism and simulate its running and studies the stress and deformation of the ratchet wheel pawl by Pro/MECHANICA.
    hair straightening iron
    hair straight iron
    Ghd Straighteners

• Advertisement
Advertisement