Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Trainers in Limerick City

Options
  • 04-08-2010 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi all,

I'm looking for a personal trainer in Limerick and google isn't providing me with many options! :(

I'm a busy gal working a sometimes hectic full time job, I also run my own business online on the side and will be commencing a part time masters in September so I really need someone who can be flexible with their time and also won't charge the earth!

Ideally I would like to meet someone 2 -3 times a week for an hour or so and who could also provide additional information regarding nutrition etc. If you know of anyone, please post here or alternatively point me in the right direction! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

My sisters go to Dave Sheahan and their all in great shape. Hes meant to be one of the best in Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 limdun

Thanks for that!

But unfort he's based in the city - I am (should have said this in original thread at the start) based in Castletroy - Also his gym is tiny and drove me insane! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

contact the reception on the UL arena. There are several good personal trainers based out of there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

do you want a gym at that side of town or are you flexible.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Maybe give this guy a shout- he operates in the Strand gym but can come to your house....
    http://www.apgfitness.com/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 limdun

No I don't require the use of a gym, I really just want to work with a personal trainer one on one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Try Jessie who used to be with Dave Sheahan, he is very good. Hes based in the same as Spin in the Raheen Ind Est.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Emma Ryan is a personal trainer and as far as I know she works out of JJB and UL.
    I know she has advertisements in UL so if you ring the reception in the UL Arena they should be able to give you her number.
    I have heard very good reports about her as a personal trainer and I have been in some of her Spinning Classes

Advertisement