Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC 6/10 panel....Default????? HELP

Options
  • 04-08-2010 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

icon5.gifHKC 6/10 panel....Default????? HELP
    Hi there, I'm looking for some help to default a HKC 6 10 panel. I've tried powering down the panel and pulling the factory default link, but when I powered up the RKP displayed ENGINEER LOCKED. Tried to access remotely using lap top and HKC software, but that way is locked too. I know that you default Aritech 250 <snip> so I'm sure that there's another way to default 6 10 with engineer lock without having to return the board to HKC factory. It's a rented house and the customer isn't willing to spend money on upgrading to 8/12 panel. Any hints or tips will be greatly appreciated.confused.gifconfused.gif

The best range of Security Products on the market are.... 2 votes

Aritech
    0%
    HKC
    50%
    ehealo 1 vote
    Europlex
    50%
    ehealo 1 vote
    Napco
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Hey ehealo,

You won't get your answer on a public forum. I've sent you a PM.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Also no need to post the same thread twice.
    Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement