Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd Request

Options
  • 04-08-2010 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey long time viewer and non poster love looking at logs and threads for coughlan or x pyro seem to be great men with alot of knowledge in there area..working most days and never get a chance to have a flutter on the footy or horses..i noticed alot of people have there own logs and set balance where others have the points and always intiqued me how much there point system is or people who dont have the cash to place big bets at all but all in all i suggest i will put forward 100e for some one who buts the effort and time into betting and give it a set time no pressure if all goes bad but if all goes good we go 50/50 get in touch

Advertisement