Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go gym

Options
  • 04-08-2010 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭

hello

does anyone know of a pay as you go gym in limerick.
    also how much is it

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Ul 9.50 swim and gym

grove island same price

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭billox

i'm pretty sure these are the only 2 that operate a pay as you go system....but if your looking a decent gym i'd recommend the strand its never that busy and has a decent pool plus they now do a deal for €150 for 3 months prob cheaper if your a student

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

dunworth1 wrote: »
    hello

does anyone know of a pay as you go gym in limerick.
    also how much is it

thanks in advance

Olympic Gold, John St. No pool, couple of treadmills, lots of free weights, Sauna. Think it is €6 a visit..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

billox wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure these are the only 2 that operate a pay as you go system....but if your looking a decent gym i'd recommend the strand its never that busy and has a decent pool plus they now do a deal for €150 for 3 months prob cheaper if your a student

They've brought down their prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭dunworth1

will proberly go with grove island as its the closest to me.

the reason i want a payg gym is as i dont hav eth emoney to pay fo ra membership

• Advertisement

the reason i want a payg gym is as i dont hav eth emoney to pay fo ra membership

Grove Island is alright,tis a year or two since I was a member there tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Id be interested in the strand, must check it out. Theres some good deals about now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Have they :eek::eek:

You can pay by direct debit in many places..

when did they drop down the prices?.... i only joined last week and thats what i was charged ands thats even a good deal because its a good gym

billox wrote: »
    when did they drop down the prices?.... i only joined last week and thats what i was charged ands thats even a good deal because its a good gym

nooooo,as in they used to be more expensive. ;)

• Advertisement

nooooo,as in they used to be more expensive. ;)
    ah it all makes sense now i thought they had robbed me....that saves an embarrasing argument where im completely wrong:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Saw a banner attached to the railing outside Punches Pub at Punches Cross earlier this evening, advertising a gym which was charging €100 for 100 days membership. Unfortunately, I can't tell you where the gym was :(.

Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

Delphi91 wrote: »
    Saw a banner attached to the railing outside Punches Pub at Punches Cross earlier this evening, advertising a gym which was charging €100 for 100 days membership. Unfortunately, I can't tell you where the gym was :(.

Anyone know?

It's the gym in the Punches Hotel

i think JJB are running an offer of €50 for 50 days...i don't think its a great gym though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Id be interested in the strand, must check it out. Theres some good deals about now.

I will see you by the treadmill !

Advertisement