Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove volume restriction on desire

Options
  • 04-08-2010 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering if there's a way to remove the volume restriction on the htc desire. I find I can't hear my music in the gym and that's at highest volume.

My phone rooted running froyo dj droid 2.2

Appreciate any help. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭joanofarc

anyone? would love to know if this is possible! deaf as a stone me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I'd say get a new headphones, I'm using a set of in ear sennheisers i got in hmv for about 30 euro and if i turn up the volume past half way it's too loud. Found the volume on my ipod touch very low too till I got these.

Or else you've both deafened yourselves and extra volume is the last thing you need.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

I would also recommend these earphones-

Shure SE102

They're pricey. But they cancel all extrenuous noise, so all you get is the music. I had a problem with the Desire's volume too, but these helped a hell of a lot. Cant recommend them enough.

Advertisement