Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE MTB SERIES EPISODES 4 & 5

Options
  • 04-08-2010 4:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

Coillte part of summer TV series on Ireland's great Tracks & Trails
    Coillte is one of the sponsors of the Tracks & Trails series on RTE television this summer - running from 16th July to 13th August, showcasing iconic recreation trails in Ireland with celebrity presenters getting out and enjoying themselves walking and biking.

Episodes 4 & 5 on the 6th and 13th of August feature RTE presenter Aiden Power and Fiachna O'Braonain, band member of the Hot House Flowers, mountain biking on the Coillte Trails in the Ballyhoura Mountains, on the Limerick Cork border. Should be epic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,315 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

mockler007 wrote: »
    Should be epic

really ?

did enjoy the one with packie bonner doing the bluestack way (considering i had a hand in setting it up, its nice to see it being promoted) and its on my doorstep (now we just need to set up mtb trails :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Thanks for the heads up, will be interesting to see how they come across.
    Hopefully I won't feature in this, came tearing around a corner one day to see a camera crew waiting for someone else, did I keep it cool and carry on like a pro, maybe a bit of styling thrown in? Naw, big "rabbit caught in the headlights" head on me, bit of a mumble and cycled off. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭mockler007

what did you mumble??

It should be good, when is something about mtb not good, ??

edwin you working on this series?

Advertisement