Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swopshops in Ennis?

Options
  • 04-08-2010 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

With a permanent move to Galway imminent I've been doing a big clearout lately and realised I had quite a few items stashed away that could (a) be of use to someone else as they are not to me, and could (b) generate some much needed funds before my big move.

Funnily enough friends and I had somehow been talking about swopshops recently and after posting a few ads on swap sites, I was wondering if there is any swopshops in Ennis or if there would be use for a swapshop once off event?

Just said I'd open a discussion on this as I don't think it's already been discussed...

Also, does any one know of any other good ways of bartering/swopping items? Online and off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

There's a car boot sale on somewhere in Ennis periodically I think. I'm not sure when or where though. HAven't heard anything about swapshops I'm afraid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

The closest thing would be www.freecycle.org and check out the ennsi section.
    Not really a swop shop, but people offering things for free they no longer need.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

You could also check out www.jumbletown.ie

Advertisement