Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today FM

Options
  • 03-08-2010 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭

I know they have an app for iphone, but could not find one for android, I sent them off a message enquiring about one, anyone know if there is one ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

That was fast !
    Today FM wrote:
    Indeed we are working on a Today FM app for Android so fear not – you’ll be able to listen in soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭pawrick

you can find Today FM on TuneWiki on the android market for free.

it also has Newstalk, East Coast FM and some other Irish stations but i never heard of them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Forgive what may appear a silly question, but can you not just use the built in FM radio?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

have you tried using the built in radio? It's pretty awful.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

nereid wrote: »
    Forgive what may appear a silly question, but can you not just use the built in FM radio?

This...
    have you tried using the built in radio? It's pretty awful.

It's absolutely shocking that I cannot tune in any stations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Must give it a bash so - (to see how bad it is). Just tried out the mp3 player and it at least plays mp3's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭breeno

Strange, I've used my radio 3 times recently(2 in south Dublin and one in Dublin city centre) and it was pretty much perfect. Listening to phantom and today fm.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,736 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I use RadioTime. It's a paid app but it seems to have every station on it.. all the Dublin ones, Today FM, Newstalk, RTE, LMFM, all the BBCs etc

Well worth it imo..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

built-in radio depends on what phone you've got. Many Android phones do not have an fm radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

new to this whole phone thing , got my samsung galaxy s testerday and loving it, getting loads of tips from here. downloaded tune wiki but i only seem to have 2 radio stations on it last fm and shout radio. tried a search for today fm but found nothing . what am i missing ?
    also another question please. i ve downloaded a few apps that are rubbish. how do i get rid of them off my screen now ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

I use tuinein, can't fault it at all. Stroll into college most days listening to a perfect stream of BBC Radio 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

also another question please. i ve downloaded a few apps that are rubbish. how do i get rid of them off my screen now ?
    Uninstall them, usually from a "manage applications" option somewhere on your phone (sometimes under settings).

Advertisement