Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest or Shortest Safepass course??

Options
  • 03-08-2010 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Guys I'm very sadly going to have to put myself through that horrible boredom again in the name of "safety" so I'm just wondering which Safepass course is the cheapest in Dublin.

If there's one that's shorter I'd definitely be willing to pay extra.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 celticgooner

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bigbadbear

oh yeah i never even thought of the free fas course. cheers.

only thing is i just got a temporary job today that doesn't require a safepass.

I may have to wait or just go with one of the cheap ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

Hate to tell ya, there's no short version unless you strike it lucky with whoever's giving the course!!
    It's a complete money spinner....if you already have a safepass, they should only do half day refresher ones, instead of the endless boredom of an entire day...

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bigbadbear

dan_d wrote: »
    Hate to tell ya, there's no short version unless you strike it lucky with whoever's giving the course!!
    It's a complete money spinner....if you already have a safepass, they should only do half day refresher ones, instead of the endless boredom of an entire day...

I know!!!! As if we needed the first course anyway. if they gave you a t test at the start with a question on every single aspect of the course you could still pass with common sense alone.

I'm hoping i get some guy who's hung over and just want to get out of there!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

that safe pass course is a joke,i done one about 6 years ago,after coming straight out of a house party for my mates 21st.26 hours drinking and i was still allowed do the SAFE PASS test.go figure.

• Advertisement
Advertisement