Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

car insurance/policies

Options
  • 03-08-2010 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

ok heres the situation, my mother is the primary driver of a 1.9 vw polo and im a named driver. Im buying a 2 Ltr BMW and im wondering if i can have my mother primary driver of the polo and the BMW. Then i want to switch my insurance to a named driver on the BMW and not be insured on the polo. im just wondering can this be done and will my insurance go up by much or will it be similar. just want to ask you guys first to see before i ring my insurance company. any advice would be appriciated ,cheers :D

Advertisement