Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

installing new radio

Options
  • 03-08-2010 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

after running into problems trying to unroot the desire decided to keep my root (good decision i think), it seems to install one of this latest custom roms:
    dont know which one
    Rooted Official HTC Android 2.2 (FroYo) ROM [Market issue fixed]

or

NexTSense v3.0 Official Sense-FroYo 2.2 ·(720p | 2.09 |AP2SD+) by Neop

i need to update the radio (32.43.00.32U_5.09.00.20), is there any problems that i my have switching between rooms later?
    who makes this new radios?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

I installed that radio earlier today and all going well so far.
    I've also swapped between 4 different roms in the last few days, also with no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭ldr

MiCr0 wrote: »
    I installed that radio earlier today and all going well so far.
    I've also swapped between 4 different roms in the last few days, also with no issues.

did you rename the radio file?
    no need

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

nope - just selected install from zip in recovery and selected the correct file

Advertisement