Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

charging unit

Options
  • 03-08-2010 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone know where the charging unit is on a Joint 154 Fiat base, LHD,
    motorhome---if it has one. My leisure battery may not be getting charged when on electric hook-up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

any luck? Normally under a dinette seat , or possibly behing/under the front seats .

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭macpete

hi, I have the same model 05, the charger unit is under the table behind the fuses, you have to remove the top piece of timber to get access, mine [charger] packed up and i replaced it with a universal one, I live in the carlow area if you want to contact me. PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cibeles

Thanks Aidan I have some useful info from Macpete and will investigate that.
    Any info on where I can get a wiring diagram or information on the electrics will be useful

Advertisement