Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass Fishing in Rosslare Co. Wexford

Options
  • 03-08-2010 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hello there,

I am currently staying in Rosslare Co. Wexford on a holiday and I am keen to catch some Bass, I was wondering whether anybody has any advice as to any good marks to fish from or any general advice as to what lures or bait to use etc..

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

Hello there,

I am currently staying in Rosslare Co. Wexford on a holiday and I am keen to catch some Bass, I was wondering whether anybody has any advice as to any good marks to fish from or any general advice as to what lures or bait to use etc..

Cheers

there is a tackel shop in kilmore ,that would be your best bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭yank_in_eire

Watch yourself with that tackle shop - they sent me to a spot that probably hasn't ever seen a bass in its lifetime.
    If you really want the lowdown on Wexford bass, get in touch with Jim Hendricks.

Advertisement