Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filling Out Grant Forms

Options
  • 03-08-2010 3:46pm

Quick question -

I'm in the process of filling out the forms to get the Grant as an Independent Mature Candidate - and just curious about section F. Do I need to get my mother or father to fill these out, if I am applying as the independent mature candidate?

Filling out Grand forms? Stupid typo. I mean they're nice to look at, but they're not grand as such.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

no you dont just yourself

just tick the "candidate" section on the left as it applies to you, and your spouse/wife/co-habit gf if it applies to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 45772

think there has been a rule change regarding "independent candidate" it may not apply to OP but so satisfy the criteria of being assessed independently of parents you must be graduated at least 3 years...saw it in posts by Icarian here in boards...just to bring it to your attention OP just in case you didnt know

Advertisement