Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

htc desire no stock , other options ?

Options
  • 03-08-2010 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

i have been waiting for the desire on meteor for awhile now and at ths stage im sick of waiting i rang customer care and they said they still dont have a date and are offering the wildfire instead....

where else could i get a desire at a good price ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

i'm going to go for the galaxy instead - it was always a flip of a coin between the 2 but after playing with the galaxy, i'm sold. . .

i still love my hero though. . .i could wait a few months to see what's next. . .i've never been so torn at upgrade time like i am now :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

do cpw not still have plenty of stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Depends where you go I think for CPW, but I think they are starting to run out as well. I was asking to get one for my sister, and they couldn't even put me on a waiting list because they didn't know how long the wait would be. I imagine they will be hard to come by until the batch with the new screens starts to come through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 eyes_alive

Any news on when the stock with the new screen is due?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I've been hearing around the 20th august.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭lang

In the end I went to CPW because I got fed up with Meteor not knowing anything about anything. I went to CPW Dun Laoghaire who at the time had none but kindly told me that CPW Liffey Valley had a few. My advice is to head to local CPW and ask them which of your nearest stores has the Desire in stock. Get around there quick as a flash and pick up the Desire......enjoy.

Advertisement