Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blues Singer

Options
  • 03-08-2010 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Blues singer wanted for new blues band. Age ranging from mid 20s to mid 30s, old school type blues, fred mcdowell, muddy, bb king etc. Dublin based.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭MagDee

Nocaster wrote: »
    Blues singer wanted for new blues band. Age ranging from mid 20s to mid 30s, old school type blues, fred mcdowell, muddy, bb king etc. Dublin based.

are you looking for male or female singers? any auditions? i would be interested, woudl you have any demo of your music?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MelK

Hi,

Are you still looking for a blues singer?

I'm a female vocalist, 26, from Greystones, Co. Wicklow. My voice is rich with a warm tone - ideal for blues. I have experience singing on stage and in pubs.

I would be happy to meet up for an audition if you're still interested.

Mel

• Registered Users Posts: 47 yermin

Hi,

I'm a 27 year old man living in Bray Co.Wicklow. I've played all sorts of guitar for years, and I sing too. I can even do both together. Please message me with any details/demos if you like. cheers

Advertisement