Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Ghillie Suit, Scope and more . . .

Options
  • 03-08-2010 8:07am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone, Looking for a ghillie suit, preferably medium, Any cheap rifle scope, Any cheap counter clockwise silencer ( Not stubby ) Im also looking for a cheap F2000 if anyone has one lying around! And last but not least, I need the tactical RIS system for a G36c. Doesnt matter if there scratched I will be camoing them up. I dont have a massive amount of money to spend, so if you can do any of the above cheaper than the shops all good! If you know anyone selling these items please forward this to them!Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CaptainPrice

hiya mate, I got a rifle scope goin on boards and its pretty cheap. Im including rings with it too if youre interested.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Definately, how much you thinking of letting it go for? Whats its magnification?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055938934

there it is there. Its a tasco 3-9 x 40 scope ideal for sniping. There are pics in the thread too. Im in the Dublin 16 area and can meet up in town whenever

Would you be willing to take forty for it? Rings fit a standard rail system?

OK thats grand. to PMs? where are you based?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

I have a new Bushnell sportsman 1.5-4.5x32 real tree camo finish with circle-X reticle plus rings if you're interested
    Ideal for sniping and It'd go really well with any ghillie suit

29062010803.jpg

I have already sorted out a scope, but thanks for the interest, purely out of curiosity, how much would you be expecting for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

I have already sorted out a scope, but thanks for the interest, purely out of curiosity, how much would you be expecting for it?

No worries, I'd be looking for €50 for this beauty of a scope :)

Cool, If the other one falls through I will be on to you!

No longer Looking for the scope or RIS system or Silencer, still need a Ghillie suit though.

• Advertisement

have you ever considered making up a ghillie suit? granted they dont look as "nice" as they do when factory made, but they are pretty cheap and can be made specificlly to suit your surroundings. the only trade off is a few hours working it up

I would but im not arsed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 TheGerman21

I would pay you whatever 64 pound is in the current sterling euro exchange rate, Dont have a Sturm-Geweher for you though, sorry!

Advertisement